coffee cup

coffee cup

Thursday, March 27, 2014

Meet Remmy!

Happy Thursday! I have a few items coming in the mail to review soon so I decided to put a fun post up today. Plus, I tell you this moving stuff is NOT the business. I hate it! Finding boxes, finding and losing the tape, taping up the sharpie you used to write on the box…. Gah!
Anywho, I hereby introduce you to…... Remmy!<3

Isn't she just the prettiest thing you ever done saw? ;) She's a mix between an Aussie and a Springer Spaniel… with a tail. I completely forgot to put her up here before I decided to rid her of her winter coat. So, I have a few before and afters. I swear I lucked out with this girl. She will sit still for ANYTHING I need to do to her… cut her nails, clean her ears, brush her coat, anything. My mom hates when I come over and wash Remmy and Sadie (her Aussie) because Sadie loses her mind and runs around and never sits still, while Rem just looks pitifully at my mom like "Who raised that animal? Wolves?" She's too funny.


I realized that she was getting too hot at night when she was panting all the time, and with this crazy weather being a lot warmer than it should be at this time of year, I decided to shave the beast.

HOLY HAIRBALL. The amount of hair that came off this dog is incredible. I could make a flipping parka with all of it! I had to laugh because family started commenting on how fat Remmy was getting and how big she was, and when all this hair came off she's a little stick with lanky legs!

(this is how she waits for Nick to come home)

I'm sure you will be seeing more of the Bean (we have about a million nicknames for her, Bean being the most common) as I love capturing her in her non-doglike moments.
xo's and slobbery kisses
Tyler

2 comments:

  1. OMG the "take me with you!" Picture!!! I still love the pitiful look on her face!!! Can't wait till you live 2.5sec away n I can stalk you better!!!
    <3

    ReplyDelete